Upload Template - Bulk Data Management
Collection Calculator now provides a template for you to use for uploading collections.
You do need to follow the template to get your collections and units into the database, this means there are some necessary rules to follow highlighted here in the Bulk Data Management Information.
The information we need for your collections units to be added is as follows:
- Collection Name: Free Text
- Unit Title: Free Text
- Period: This is from our list of periods
- Number of Figures: Add the number of figures for the unit
- Figure Type: This is from our list of figure types
- Figure Scale: This is from the list of scales available for the figure type
- Figure Represents: This is from the list of what the figure represent
- If User Defined: This is where you enter the estimate of what you think your own figure to be worth,
- Painted: Yes the figure is painted or No the figure is not painted
- Based: Yes the figure is based or No the figure is not based
- Build: Yes the figure was built or No the figure was not Built
- Out of Production: Yes the figure is still available or No the figure is not available
- Comment: Add some comments or notes about the unit
This is what your template should look like when completed and ready for uploading as a CSV file.
Please Note: for information on how to upload you template, please go to the Upload New - Bulk Data Management